Draw what you are grateful for, and help make a better life for kids in need.
Say It With Gratitude is inviting kids ages 6-18 to hand draw what they are grateful for.
Instructions To Enter The Contest
- Draw what you are grateful for on an 8 1/2 by 11 piece of paper.
- NO words on the drawing. Just a picture.
- We LOVE Bright Colors
- Take a picture of you holding up the drawing
- Scan your drawing and email it (plus the picture of you holding the drawing) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure you include your first and last name and age in the email, as well as your mailing address as well as your birthday.
- Please save your drawing as the winners will mail in the original
DEADLINE is February 15, 2019
WE LOVE BRIGHT COLORS
Is this open to international kids as well? There plenty of kids here in our area that would love to do this?